Online Class - How to Paint Birds?
Long-tailed Sylph Hummingbird
Hummingbirds are among the worlds most favorite birds to paint and Hummingbird art is highly collectable!
Watch as artist Gaby Hunter demonstrates how she paints the moss and other details in this composition.
| Create your own hummingbird art today!
In this online class students will paint a Long Tailed Sylph and showcase the features of this interesting little bird against a warm tropical background. Using both a direct and indirect painting techniques and methods, the instructor Gaby Hunter will demonstrate her simple techniques for creating the iridescence and shine on the feathers, texture on bark and moss, branches and other details. Gaby will show you how to manage color to create the pictorial atmosphere, create the mood and depth of this classic styled painting. Using acyrlic paints, Gaby will also show you how she brush mixes color for harmony and contrast. This is an excellent class for all skill levels.
Gaby Hunter - Instructor and Artist
Contact info: For further information related to this course please contact the instructor directl firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn to paint a hummingbird subject
- Learn how to brush mix color for harmony and contrast
- Learn to paint iridescent feathers on a bird
- Learn to create a mottled background
- Learn to paint tree bark, moss, lichen, and basic leaves
- Learn how to use atmosphere for depth and dimension
- Learn how to paint atmosphere
How is the Class Presented?
- The painting lessons are presented via streaming videos
- Thee class is presente in a virtual classroom
- Written text lessons are detailed so the student can follow along with the videos.
- Step by step photographs are provided.
- There are several classroom forums where the students can upload photographs of their work for critique and feedback from the instructor.
- Once you have registered for the class you will receive an email with instructions of how to access the online classroom.
- There are many classroom forums where you'll upload photographs of your work, and questions and answers are shared between students and me the instructor. Feedback is very important. This helps you know that you are on the right track. If there are any issues or challenges, these Q & A’s forums help clarify anything that might not be completely clear to you.
- You’ll also have access to a friendly online community of fellow students, to trade advice and experience as well as get personalized advice from me. No matter the challenge, the community, the classroom forums and I are all here to get you rolling again.
- Students have unlimited access to class materials... no time limit restrictions.