Glazing Medium can be used:
- Use as a protective barrier coat between painted layers and prior to varnishing.
- Add to paint for transparent layering effects.
- Quick drying when multiple layered effects are desired.
- Drying time can be slowed with Extender & Blending Medium when desired.
- Can be mixed with paint to create various colored glazes and stains.
- Can be used with transparent pigments to create additional luminous effects for creating depth.
- Satin finish when dry.
- Shake well prior to use.
Directions for use: Compatible with all other Traditions Mediums. Formulated for durability and can be thinned with water up to 50%. Dries in 15 -30 min. Cured in 48 hrs. Non-toxic, soap & water clean up. Non yellowing when dry. Use with caution on dark value backgrounds. Do not use with oil based products.
To learn more about this product you can join our FREE Mediums Classroom where you will learn how to use this and many other painting mediums. Sign up now!