Do You Love To Paint Flowers?
Follow along with Sue Pruett as she demonstrates how easy it is to paint wild roses!
Acrylic DVD - Winter White Roses
Do you love painting pictures of flowers? Are you always on the hunt for flower designs for painting? You've come to the right place. Artist Sue Pruett has created an excellent instructional DVD that will show you how to paint her beautiful Winter White Roses. Sue uses a complementary color scheme of red and green that makes this painting one that can be displayed over the holidays and/or all year round. The colors can easily be changed to your favorite color scheme by changing the color of the berries and the tints and accents on the roses. If painting flowers is one of your favorite subjects, you won't be dissappointed with this new addition for your painting video library.
- This set includes 2 DVD disks, 1 CD containing 14 pages of detailed instructions and 24 step by step photographs.
how to paint these realistic white wild roses with 3 1/2 hours of step by step painting demonstrations on video.
Colors can easily be changed to any palette by changing the color of the berries and tints on the roses.
- This is an excellent exercise teaching refined blending techniques using acrylics
- This painting lesson also reinforces the concepts of value and form.
- Extender medium is used to ease the application of light and dark values, showing the artist how to create soft gradations of color using acrylics.
- Discover how color harmony is used as a key ingredient to creating a beautiful painting.
Painted with DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylics: Burnt Umber, Carbon Black, Hansa Yellow Medium, Indian Yellow, Medium White, Naphthol Red, Naphthol Red Light, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, Raw Sienna, Sap Green, Sapphire Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Warm White
Traditions Mediums: DATM01 - Glazing Medium, DATM02 - Extender Medium, DATM03 - Multi Surface Sealer, DATM04 – Satin Varnish