THE CORE PROGRAM
THE CORE Painting Program
An ACRYLIC PAINTING COURSE for THOSE LOOKING TO LEARN.
- THE CORE is a painting program for both young and experienced artists.
- Our comprehensive painting course teaches how to paint along with the primary concepts of art theory, craftsmanship, standard painting techniques.
Recommended for all levels of painters.
Each of the 27 paintings in THE CORE program is designed to teach you more than a whole semester in traditional art school.
***Students have unlimited class access and unlimited instructor support and feedback!!! Work at YOUR own pace.
UNLIMITED STUDENT SUPPORT
- There are many classroom forums where students upload photographs of their work, questions and answers are shared between students and the nine instructors. Feedback is very important and is unlimited. This helps you know that you are on the right track.
- If there are any issues or challenges, these Question and Answer forums help clarify anything that might not be completely clear to you.
- Class videos are detailed, teachers explain the concepts and help you apply what you have learned with the help of graphics and step by step written lessons and photos.
Each of the 27 individual acrylic painting lessons is presented with easy to follow written instructions, video demonstrations and explanations...
WHY DO OUR STUDENTS LOVE THE CORE?
PROFESSIONAL & INTERACTIVE
“The video instruction is very professional and the classroom forums provide a friendly, interactive student/teacher community.”
“THE CORE covers the most important fundamentals of beginner acrylic painting to be able to learn painting step by step, develop, and become confident as an artist. The material is comprehensive and always presented step by step.”
TIMING & TUITION COSTS
Students can access the website, classroom, and a wealth of resources on their own day-to-day schedule. Not to mention, this course comes at an affordable cost to all.
- Craftsmanship - Artist’s Tools & Supplies
- Surface Preparation
- Value Relative to Composition & Light
- Learn to create 3-Dimensional Form.
- Learn traditional Painting Techniques & Brushwork - Blending Methods
- Introduction to Color Theory
- Landscape Painting
- Still Life Painting
- Painting Backgrounds
- Working with a Light Source
- Direct and Indirect Painting Methods
- Shadows and Perspective
- Traditional Stroke Work